Last week, we began a conversation about how to construct a campaign slogan. I mentioned that you should consider four items when you do. 1. The political environment. 2. The office you are running for and what you’ll do with it. 3. The person you are running against. 4. The slice of the electorate that […]Read More
Before You Hire a Political Consultant:
This website is devoted to helping smart, passionate people who want to run for office, win an election and make a difference.
Using the free resources on this website will help you become a better candidate.
You will also become a better informed and savvy buyer should you choose to hire a political consultant to help you on your campaign.
Before you hire a political consultant, I invite you to watch the free videos on my You Tube channel, read my free short, easy to understand ebooks, and take the Free “Are You Ready to Run” self help quiz.
If you would like to take deeper dive into mastering the Art of Political Combat, I invite you to watch the Free How to Win an Election video series.
What You’ll Learn by Watching How to Win an Election: a Free 3-Part Video Series:
- How to craft a compelling message, design a slogan voters easily remember, develop and tell your story in a way that touches hearts, and expertly communicate your values, issue positions and guiding principles.
- How, and what kind of tools you should use to advertise your message: Video, Television, Radio, Internet Ads, Social Media, Mail, Yard Signs, Grass Roots Volunteers, or Newspaper Ads.
- How to create first rate political advertising that voters want to watch, internet ads voters want to click; mail and print ads that voters want to read.
- How to design a Campaign Fundraising Plan and Craft a budget that keeps your campaign well funded and in the black.
- Tips on handling reporters, television and radio interviews to advance your cause.
RUNNING FOR OFFICE?Think You're Ready? Take the two minute 'Are You Ready to Run?' Self Help Quiz. Learn More
Yours Free. “The 10 Worst Mistakes Candidates Make and How to Fix Them.”
Enter your email address below for your free copy.
How to Win an Election: Free Video Series
Click the Screen to Watch Now.
Why would a Political Consultant give away Free Information?
My cause in life, and in my career has been breaking the barriers that prevent good people from entering public life; and helping passionate, cause driven people run through brick walls and break glass ceilings to advance their cause and improve the communities where they live.
My greatest reward in life is helping good candidates win, and making it easier for smart, passionate people to navigate the minefields of political combat.
My interest in sharing lessons learned in the political trenches is to ensure that promising, idealistic candidates have a better chance of advancing their ideas in the political marketplace.
Who am I?
I have worked as a political consultant with more than 300 candidates in my career, candidates for President, Governors, Senators, Members of Congress, Mayors, County Executives, Judges. You can learn more about my career as a political consultant and my story on the About Page.
Do I offer political consultant services?
Yes. I take a limited number of clients.
If you are interested in talking, please complete this questionnaire.
After reviewing your answers I’ll be in touch to schedule a free Skype, Zoom or Facetime call. Our conversation will not be a sales pitch. It will be focused solely on your situation, and your unique needs.
Only if we conclude from our call that I can help you on your journey will we talk about an arrangement that best suits your mission, cause and campaign.