Find Out the 10 Work Mistakes Candidates Make… and How to Avoid Them
“10 Worst Mistakes Candidates Make”
30-Minute Audio, eBook or Combo
Why record a tutorial on the biggest mistakes candidates make? Simple. I don’t want you to make the same mistakes I’ve seen other candidates make.
Learning from the mistakes of others will make you a better candidate and increase your chances of success.
If you are a campaign staffer, learning from the mistakes of others will make you a better staffer.
And having this audio and/or eBook will ensure that you don’t wreck your campaign before it gets off the ground.Jay expounds on the top 10 mistakes candidates make, including:
- Ignoring Their Family
- Failing to First Put Household Finances in Order
- Not Being Able to Articulate a Reason for Running in less the 30 Seconds
- Not Doing their Homework on the Jurisdiction, City or District
- Getting into a Race without a Realistic Notion of Where the Campaign Funding Will Come from
- Not Having a Budget
- Treating the Press as a Nuisance to be Ignored
- Stupid Looking Websites
- Not Knowing Their Opponent
- Not Scouring Their Own Biography for Mistakes and Embellishments